Now, a few quick notes:
• This is the third time the two have worked together, following The Perfect Score (2004) and The Nanny Diaries (2007), a film I really, really, really love!
• Scarlett's character is Russian, 'nuff said.
• There was this insanely hot dude from college a few years ago who was, like, a cross between Chris Evans and Mike Vogel. I mean, I know, right? Except that I made a complete ass of myself when I came up to talk to him. It's okay, I'll live.
• There would be a third reason if Edward Norton were to reprise his role as Hulk, but instead, he was replaced by Mark Ruffalo. FO' REAL??! THIS IS ASS!!
• Chris Hemsworth is in it too, although I much prefer his brother Liam (yes, the one from, ugh, The Hunger Games, but that wouldn't stop me from doing him anyway).
• Scarlett does not approve of the "ScarJo" nickname that has been commonly used to refer to her. She is not Jennifer Lopez, you guys.
I'm so going to