Why I am thankful, by Brittany K:
- I am a privileged white person.
- I get to eat turkey and I prefer turkey to beef.
- I have work off.
- We did not obey the Indian treaties so I am not writing you from Navajo-land.
every time I drive by the Indian reservation, I see these signs that are like HOMELAND SECURITY 1492 WILL NOT PAY STATE TAXES. it took me a long time to figure out what these meant. fuck you Columbus!
oh the whole immigration debate seems funny from this weird historical perspective. anyway!
- Robyn decided to do a show in Cleveland on February 7th. I am thinking I will just buy a ticket and throw myself at her tour bus and be like WHYYYYY WE DROVE FOUR HOURS FOR YOU INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY THEN YOU COME TO CLEVELANDDDDD
- New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys are touring together. I wish I could say that at some point in my life I liked them but I didn't.
- I am VERY thankful for Taylor Swift's new hair. holy shit that girl looks good! I am getting a normal haircut soon. I think I will just show my hairdresser a photo of Taylor and be like MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
- I am also thankful I discovered online shopping and unlike you, my dear friend, I am nearly done. HATERZ
- shit, I saw the new Harry Potter. violent! dark! terrifying! Helena Bonham Carter scares me more than North Korea or the possibility of a terrorist attack (I am an American after all).
well happy Thanksgiving! guess what it's now Christmas time. yay consumerism!
me, as played by Diane Keaton:
if my grandma bothers me tonight she is getting a monologue from this film. bbl going to go find a wigwam on such short notice.
p.s. REBECCA WEAR ARMOR TOMORROW